WHEN TIMES GET TOUGH, WE ADAPT AND ADJUST – “SURVIVAL” | The recent COVID-19 Global Pandemic has made things difficult for everyone, especially for the small business owner and the first stage entrepreneur. But, no matter what happens we still have to get up, get out, and get to work sharing and providing our products and services to the general public. We still have to put an effort into marketing and getting the word out that we are here, ready to supply and to serve. At My City Connected we’re making things easier for the small business owner and entrepreneur to compete in a world where the struggle is real. Our Small Business Club membership packages offer a variety of tools and opportunities that every small business owner can use to help them succeed even in the toughest of times. Members of the MCC Small Business Club not only receive Free Listings and Advertising Opportunities through our various publications, platforms and events; they also receive the tools and training necessary to help them market their business at its fullest potential via various social media channels and a specialized platform built for small businesses that, when used correctly, could help small business owners and entrepreneurs cut their marketing budgets by more than half while at the same time allow the business owner/entrepreneur to more effectively compete in their local market.
Whether you are an established small business that wishes to beef up its operations and marketing efforts, or an up-and-coming entrepreneur who is just getting started, membership in the My City Connected Small Business Club can make a significant difference in the success of your business. Our membership plans provide our business club members with modern/easy to manage websites, high quality business management software, digital marketing software, advertisement opportunities (both free and discounted), free training, technical support, free promotional events, and MORE!
After you have reviewed the membership details, the price options, and have decided to go for it; sit down and take a moment to tell us about yourself, your business (or your business idea) by clicking the registration form attached to the level of membership you desire. You have 4 plans to choose from. Starting at $49.99 a month (That’s $50 off the original price of $99.99 per month. Valid until March 1, 2021).
Once we have received your application it is manually reviewed by our staff. We guarantee a response within 24 hours if your submission is made any time between 10am and 6pm Monday through Thursday. Submissions made on Fridays will receive a response no later than 6pm the following Monday.
Once your application has been approved, you will receive an email with instructions on how to set up your account. Your setup will require payment of a $250 setup fee (which is charged immediately) and the monthly service fee for which you will not be charged until after your first 30 days. For more information on what the setup fee covers please click HERE.
Once you have reached this point and have paid your initial fees, you will be given access to your account portal containing new business assets and all the training material that comes with it. Don’t worry, we’ll be there to help you all the way through. If the do it yourself tutorials aren’t working for you, you can always sign up for one of our daily webinars where we’ll teach you everything you’ll need to know and in the comfort of your office or home.
ALL PLANS INCLUDE A $250 SETUP FEE. SPECIAL PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS AVAILABLE FOR STARTUPS THAT QUALIFY.
All levels of membership in the My City Connected Small Business Club come with a fully customizable website, a marketplace store, a listing in one of our regional digital publications, and at some levels… business operating software. All of these assets are customized to match your brand. In order to get you up and running properly we must manually create each one of your portals and install the software and assets specific to your business type and membership level.
WHAT YOUR $250 (One Time Fee) PAYS FOR:
1. Domain Name Registration – If you do not already have a domain name we will register one for you and maintain the yearly fees at no extra charge for as long as you are a My City Connected Business Club Member. If you ever decide to cancel your membership, you will have the option of leaving the domain to expire or having it transferred to the host of your choice at a cost of $75 per domain. If you already have a domain name we will assist you in pointing to your new website.
2. Hosting Setup – Hosting for all levels of membership includes 5 Gigabytes Disk Space | 120 Gigabytes Bandwidth. This is more than what the average website requires. If you find that you need more space and bandwidth than this, that would mean that your website has too much content (low disk space) or (in this case with bandwidth) would need to be receiving on average more than 2000 page loads a day, and in that case you can consider your business marketing efforts a success!
3. Installation of an SSL certificate – A security certificate that assures visitors that your site is safe and secure.
4. Email Address Creation – Five (5) custom email addresses in addition to the standard info@ and admin@ for a total of 7.
5. Installation of Customized WordPress Framework – More than 455 million websites around the world use the WordPress framework and we are experts at deploying, maintaining and customizing this framework. Our highly customize WordPress dashboard will allow you to easily update and customize your website. Our custom framework allows you to explore unlimited possibilities! We use the same setup to build the website you’re on and the page you’re looking at right now.
6. Installation of Premium Plugins – Drag and Drop Builders, Popup creators and more.
7. Installation and setup of email marketing software specific to your membership plan – Unlimited emails sending service for up to 5000 subscribers with Drag and Drop Newsletter Creator, Drip Campaigns, Welcome emails, and more.
8. Installation of website templates – The addition of multiple website templates, blocks and forms that allow you to take full control over the content, look ,and feel of your websites and the ability to make changes whenever you like.
9. Installation of website monitoring and backup software – Your website is monitored 24/7 for errors and possible attacks and all your website content is backed up daily.
10. Installation and Setup of Security Software – Software that helps keep your site safe from hackers!
Please keep in mind that this setup fee is extremely low for the amount of effort we are putting in to getting you up and running AND that after this setup is complete, our staff will maintain not only a watchful eye, but we will conduct all updates to your site and it’s plugins leaving you with the responsibility of simply keeping your content up to date and using the included software to market your business.
NOTE: The Advanced Business Marketing plan is the only plan eligible for startup assistance.
HOW IT WORKS: Our Startup Assistance Program is designed for aspiring entrepreneurs who are currently unable to afford our setup and monthly service fees. The application process can take as little as 3 days to complete but normally takes anywhere from 7 to 10 business days. Once you are approved, we work with you to determine an amount you can afford to help you get started. Once we have gained a clear understanding of your financial position and have approved your application, an alternate payment plan will be created which will require a minimum of a one year contract and cannot be canceled without a penalty. The $250 setup fee is then broken down over several months and you are immediately placed in the Advanced Business Marketing level which provides you with not only the necessary website, online store, and marketing tools, it also provides you with a complete Business Management Suite to help you effectively manage your business.
1. Submit in writing that you are unable to afford to pay the required setup and monthly operating fees and explain in detail why this is so.
2. You must agree to operate and conduct ALL business via your provided website and your My City Connected Marketplace store.
3. You must agree to conduct ALL financial transactions related to your business through your My City Connected online store.
4. You must complete all necessary courses and training provided by My City Connected required by and related to your contract.
5. You must agree to and sign a contract with us for a minimum of one year of service.
6. You must fill out ALL the fields in the application below. Incomplete applications will automatically be rejected.
Please fill out the form below to start the process of becoming a My City Connected Small Business Club Member. Startup assistance plans begin at the “Advanced Business Marketing Plan” level which is currently being offered at $50 off the regular price of $149.99 per month. Once your business is successfully up and running and generating income and you have successfully completed your first year with us your discounted monthly fee will be $99.99 per month. This discounted monthly fee will not change for as long as you maintain your account with us unless you change, or upgrade to another subscription level.